New Client Special
Welcome to Escape Pilates
FIRST CLASS FREE PLUS 15% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE! (NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER)
New clients are always welcome in the studio
We know taking the first step to try a new exercise or evaluate a new studio is never easy, we have a few tips to make your first class at Escape a success.
1. Make sure to sign up online, classes are limited to 12 students and often fill up. Check out the schedule and sign-up HERE.
2. Wear athletic clothing that you can move in. We do not require socks, if you prefer to wear grip socks you can! We have water and towels at the studio for your use.
3. Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out the new client questionnaire, and meet the instructor.
4. Be sure to tell your instructor if you need any help, modifications or additional instructors.
5. Have a great 50 minutes at Escape Pilates!
Frequently asked questions
Most new clients start with a beginner class. If you are unable to attend, you can jump into the regular Reformer Pilates classes (50/50 classes are not recommended). However, if you have chronic back pain, painful joints or a severe medical condition, it is recommended to take a beginner class or private session first to assess your fitness level.
Online booking is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to reserve a class. Visit the Schedule page on our website and add desired classes to your cart. You can keep track of your series under the tab “Series & Membership”.
Wear clothing loose enough to let you move and stretch fully, yet tight enough so your instructor is able to see the alignment of your bones and how your muscles are engaging. Also, Pilates is usually done barefoot or in socks.
Yes! Many of our female clients have worked out/are working out with us during their pregnancy. We recommend that you first get clearance and guidelines from your doctor and share those with us as soon as possible. We will then ensure that modifications are made in class to accommodate your needs.
No! We have a great space that allows for privates and semi-privates even during regular classes times. Call us today to schedule a private session- (949) 903-1103
Depending on your exercise regimen, it is recommended you perform Pilates one to three times per week, taking a day off between sessions. This kind of consistent practice will help you make the mind-body connection and maximize the fitness benefits. Pilates is also an excellent accompaniment to cardiovascular activity and weight training.
*Limit one per client, not available for those purchasing from deal sites.